The two most common rooms in your home to renovate are the kitchen and bathrooms. Both projects yield some of the highest returns on investment. Whether you’re remodeling or customizing your kitchen or bathroom, let’s take a look forward to 2017 and highlight a few of the quintessential kitchen and bath trends you won’t want to miss!
- Gray Is In: While black and white may still be popular, gray is the new shade on the block. Incorporate gray into your kitchen cabinets or paint your bathroom walls gray to keep your home trendy but timeless.
- Unique Appliances: Stainless steel is losing its lead to appliances with sleek colors such as copper, gold and pewter that provide a clean, edgy look.
- Storage Space: No matter how big or small your home, storage is always a challenge. New and innovative storage options include multi-tiered drawers in the kitchen and vertical spaces in the bathroom, which give you more without over cluttering your spaces.
- White Paneling: Add or update your wood paneling with a coat of white paint to refresh your kitchen or bathroom. This simple look will never go out of style.
- Three Dimensional Tile: Customize your kitchen backsplash or bathroom walls with three-dimensional tile that will add character and a fun touch to make your home truly one-of-a-kind!
- Pet Friendly: It’s not secret that folks are crazy about their pets, so why not make your bathroom as pet friendly as possible? Update to a walk-in shower with a hand-held, waist higher shower spray to make your puppy’s bath time easy.